Terms and Conditions Premier Property Ventures Guests
Premier Property Ventures (UK) Ltd
Terms and Conditions
By booking accommodation with Premier Property Ventures (UK) Limited which trading under My-Living Space you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
To have as pleasant as possible stay in our apartments, and to avoid eventual misunderstandings, we kindly ask the guests to read carefully our house rules and to observe its provisions.
Please note that guests must provide a copy of their passports and of the credit card holder’s passport, by email, prior to arrival. The property may also require proof of address.
✓Please note that the address of each apartment may vary and will be confirmed by the property prior to arrival.
✓The apartment is rented on daily basis. The rates are very dynamic and vary from day to another, therefore, My-living Space is not obliged to refund or will not charge the difference in rates.
✓Please note that all children under the age of 2 must be accommodated in a baby cot. Guests can bring their own travel cot or a cot can be provided for an additional fee, subject to availability and by prior arrangement.
✓Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply
✓The standard check-in time is from 15:00 until 19:00, and needs to be agreed prior to arrival. Later arrivals are possible, may the following charges apply:
After 19:00 GBP 30
After 22:00 GBP 80.
The charges may apply as a member of staff must be present after hours to meet guests at the property, provide keys, and to show them around.
Guests are required to inform us the time of arrival 1 hour prior to their arrival, by contacting through a phone call, texting on whatsapp or airbnb/booking.com. If you fail to contact us or arrive late, there will be a late check in fees as follows:
£25 for up to 2 hours delay
£65 from 2-5 hours delay
✓Check out is at 11:00am,, unless stipulated otherwise in advance. In the event that a guest stays in the apartment after 11:00am we are entitled to bill him/her as follows:
£45 for up to 2 hours delay
£65 from 2-5 hours delay
£95 for 5 or more hours delay
✓Guests are obliged to carry their valuables with them or keeping them in safe in the apartment. My-Living Space cannot take them for safekeeping nor guarantee for them for objective reasons.
✓The guests are asked not to make unpleasant noise and to observe peace and quiet at the stairway of the building and the apartment, particularly during night-time rest, from 22:00 to 09:00.
✓Parties or other events and loud music are not allowed.
✓Smoking is strictly not allowed. The guest will be billed £250 penalty charge. If member of staff see the evidence of smoking or even smell it in the apartment.
✓It is not allowed to bring any animal in the apartment.
✓The guests are allowed to receive visitors as long as they observe the provisions of house rules, if staying overnight extra charges apply.
✓Guests are obliged to carefully treat the amenities of the apartment as well as technical equipment and installations. Any damages made must be compensated.
✓Use of portable heaters and hot plate is not allowed.
✓The guests are obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition as they found it, clean, tidy and undamaged.
✓Upon departing, the guests are obliged to close all windows, turn off the heating as well as the lights in the room and its facilities, and to shut the door of the apartment as they leave.
✓My-Living Space is not responsible for the consequences of force majeure such as: the disappearance / loss or theft of personal / valuables and technical goods in case of burglary, cuts of water supply, safety of elevators and central heating in the building, non-functioning of Internet and cable television service due to technical problems of provider, power outages in the building, disruption of telephone lines and other possible damages which the Agency / owner of the apartment were not able to prevent or stop.
✓In case of fire, flood or other emergencies promptly notify the Host as well as emergency services the telephone numbers of which are listed in the attached Guide – Important phone numbers.
✓During your stay in our apartment our staff will be at your disposal for every information and help that you might need. Feel free to contact us directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are responsible for any cost and expenses which have incurred due to the guest not carrying out the house rules (smoking, parties, pets and other) but min £250 and £1000 fine if building management and/or police gets involved. For one night stays we require a security deposit of £5000.
we can arrange a late check-out or an early check-in for an extra fee(subject to availability).
If you fail to return the apartment’s keys or a parking fob, you will be charged £75 for replacement.
- Your booking is with Premier Property Ventures (UK) Limited (referred to as PPVUK in these terms and conditions) which is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales 08653428 of 260 High Street, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4AN
- References to you or your are references to the person or organisation making the booking with PPVUK.
- These terms apply to bookings made via the PPVUK website, by email or telephone or in person with PPVUK. Bookings made via Booking.com will be subject to Booking.com’s terms and conditions
- Your booking is confirmed and a legal contract concluded once your payment has been successfully made. No booking is made or contract concluded when payment is declined or unauthorised.
- You agree that the booking is for a short term stay for leisure, business or temporary purposes and does not give rise to an assured shorthold tenancy or lease and is an excluded agreement within the meaning of s.3A(7)(a) of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
- Bookings can be for any length from one night up to three months. Bookings may be made at any time up to 9.00pm on 3 days before the first night of your stay.
- Bookings may only be made by a person aged 18 or above and there must be at least one person aged 18 or above staying in the accommodation.
- You may not re-sell or re-assign your booking to any other person or organisation except with the express authority of PPVUK.
- Payment and Cancellations
- All payments shall be made by Credit or Debit Card. PPVUKdo not charge booking fees or credit or debit card fees.
- Full payment including any additional service fee is required upon booking unless expressly agreed otherwise by PPVUK.
- The total price for your entire stay will be presented to you before you confirm your booking and make payment. Our pricing is dynamic and therefore the price for the same or similar accommodation may vary over time after your booking is made. This does not confer upon PPVUKany right to require additional payment where the price increases and does not confer any right on you to a discount if the price decreases.
- Both PPVUKand you may cancel the booking at any time up to 7 days prior to the first day of your booking with PPVUKin which case a full refund will be made to you.
- If you cancel the booking within 14 days of the first day of your booking then PPVUKreserves the right to retain the full amount paid. Any refund will be at PPVUK’s entire discretion unless it is able to book out the accommodation to other guests, in which case it shall make a refund to you of your booking cost, less any difference in price where the replacement booking was off a lesser value.
- PPVUKreserves the right to cancel bookings within 7 days of the first day of the reservation where it is necessary due to reasons outside of PPVUK’s reasonable control or in the event of an overbooking due to delays or errors within the booking system. In the event of such cancellation the client will receive a full refund.
- Your stay
- Check-in time is from 3pm and check-out time is no later than 11am, unless expressly agreed by PPVUK otherwise. PPVUK may request an additional payment for early check-in or later check-out. Information on the check-in and check-out procedure and access to the accommodation will be provided separately.
- PPVUK provide serviced accommodation rather than a hotel or guest house service. PPVUK do not provide meals or newspapers.
- Included in your room/apartment will be linen and towels, shower gel and shampoo. A cleaning service is provided for £50/£80 per cleaning depending on size of the apartment, for bookings more then 7 days cleaning is done weekly and further information is available on request.
- Your accommodation will also include a supply of coffee and tea.
- You are responsible for the conduct of all persons staying within the accommodation and shall ensure that they comply with these terms and conditions. In particular you and your guests must not:
- Smoke in the premises. All rooms and common spaces in our accommodation is strictly non-smoking – you and other guests may only smoke outside of the premises.
- Bring any pets into the premises, with the exception of assistance dogs or unless expressly agreed by PPVUK;
- Bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto the premises;
- Tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment;
- Remove, damage or destroy any PPVUKproperty;
- Use any technology provided by PPVUKto download or access any unlawful or obscene material;
- Cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any PPVUKstaff;
- Make excessive noise particularly after 10pm especially from TV’s and other electronic devices;
- Fail to return your room keys/fobs/cards at the end of your stay as, in the interests of security, we may have to replace the corresponding locks.
- Damage, theft and costs
- PPVUK reserves the right to charge to the credit/debit card used for payment or any other card used to provide security in respect of:
- Late arrival and extra services: You will be charged for being late to check-in if you are late more the 1 hour the fee will be: 2 hours = £25, 3-5 hours £35, 5 or more £45.
We can arrange a late check-out or an early check-in for an extra fee(subject to availability). The fee will be: 2 hours = £25, 3-5 hours £35, 5 or more £45.
- The cost of replacing or repairing any property of PPVUK including furniture, upholstery, fittings, appliances or other fixtures and items which are damaged during your stay;
- The cost of replacing any items of property which are stolen from the accommodation during your stay
- Any breach of our non-smoking policy. A standard charge of £250 will be charged to your card where we find evidence of smoking within the accommodation to cover cleaning costs but we reserve the right to charge additional amounts to cover any damage caused by smoking
- Such costs may be charged on check-out but PPVUK reserves the right to apply such charges to your card at a later date where necessary.
- Where PPVUK is unable for any reason to apply such a charge against your credit/debit card then an invoice will be sent to you and which you agree to pay within 14 days of receipt.
- PPVUK will provide a receipt including a break-down of costs for all additional charges made to your credit or debit card.
- Privacy, Data Protection and Credit/Debit Card Security
- You should note that we are required by law to maintain a register of all guests’ names and nationality (to be taken on arrival) and to keep such details on file for at least 12 months from the date of arrival. In addition, for guests who are not of British, Irish or Commonwealth nationalities we are required to take details of your passport or other travel documentation and the address of your next destination.
- PPVUK want to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.
- If you have a problem during your stay please talk to any member of staff who will be able to help you.
- If PPVUK are unable to informally resolve any complaint you have at the time of your stay then you may submit a formal complaint in accordance with this procedure. Formal complaints should be submitted in writing using the contact details below. Please provide as much information as possible in order that PPVUK may properly investigate your complaint.
- Your complaint will be dealt with by an appointed member of the PPVUK management team. PPVUK aims to respond to formal complaints within 2 days but if this will not possible PPVUK will notify you of this and of when it expects to respond. PPVUK will set out the outcome to your complaint in writing.
- PPVUK reserves the right to reject without further investigation any vexatious complaint or complaint made in bad faith.
Email address: Hello@my-livingspace.com
Postal address: 260 High Street, Chatham, Kent ME4 4AN
- Limitation of Liability
- The liability of PPVUK to you under these terms and conditions shall be limited to the total value of your booking (unless the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956applies, in which case our liability will be limited to the maximum prescribed under that Act) except where such loss is caused by our negligence, in which case it shall be limited to any direct and reasonably foreseeable loss suffered by you.
- PPVUK shall not be liable in any circumstances to you for any consequential or indirect loss including loss of profit, data, management time, reputation or goodwill.
- PPVUK shall not be liable for any damages or loss caused by conditions or events beyond its control including, but not limited to:
- Strike, lockout or other labour dispute affecting the employees of PPVUK;
- Acts of God;
- Natural disasters;
- Acts of war or terrorism;
- Act or omission of government, highway authorities or telecommunications carrier, operator or administrator;
- Delay in manufacture, production or supply by third parties of equipment or services required for the performance of the Services or production and supply of the Goods;
- Nothing in this clause or these terms shall limit PPVUK’s liability for death or personal injury or in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If any provision or provisions of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision or to resort to any remedy provided under these terms and conditions shall in no way affect the right of that party to require performance or to resort to a remedy at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver by any party of a breach be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach. A waiver shall not be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party against whom the waiver is being enforced.
- Entire Agreement
- These terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior communications, understandings and agreements relating to the subject matter hereof, whether oral or written.
- Third party rights
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall, confer any rights on a third party unless expressly provided otherwise
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in so far as any matter arising from this Agreement is required to be referred to a court of law.